Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Heeeeere Froggy, Froggy!!

Something froggy this way comes.

I have frogged my CCK sweater sleeve. Why? Well, I know that the Klaralund pattern has extended Garter st on the shoulder part, which did like when I made a sweater like this before, BUT it looked bad in the worsted weight yarn and bigger needles. It looked too... chunky. So its fate was the frogging.

Proof of froggy endeavor:



This picture reminds me of the X-Men logo.

I started knitting the sleeve again, and I've gotten past the armhole, but I just can't knit anymore tonight. I have to wake up at 7am, and I haven't been getting much sleep lately.

I really want to fill out the Secret Pal 5 survey, but the website suggests that we wait until the end of May to post it so that our Secret Pal doesn't have to look through a bunch of posts to find it. I think I'll just fill it out and link to it in my sidebar...

Anybody else... incredibly tired? Me too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Amy said...

Love the X-Men reference/photo allusion!

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home