Sunday, May 15, 2005

I Guess I'll Do it Too.

So, everyone has this 101 Things About Me list on their blog, and it's always so alluring that I have to go read it. I can make one of those, I suppose...

Here we go!

1) I learned to knit via the beloved Google in February of 2004, and the longest amount of time that I went without knitting was 3 days, and that only happened once, a couple of weeks ago.

2) Knitting is the first hobby that I've ever stuck with.

3) I can't remember what I used to do with my free time before I learned to knit.

4) I have a sister who is 8 years younger than I, my Mom just turned 39 and my Dad is 43, and I am 22. (This was written in May of 2005.)

5) I am finally a college graduate. (WHOOP!)

6) Instead of mayonnaise, I like to put grape (or strawberry) jelly on my turkey sandwiches.

7) I used to be a Coca-Cola fanatic, until I met my current boyfriend. Now I like Dr. Pepper way more. (He also turned me on to Pepsi, and THAT is my Absolute Favorite.)

8) My favorite yarn is Cotton Ease, since I'm a po' twenty-something. Too bad it got discontinued...

9) I have a James Avery charm bracelet with 29 charms on it. It has 7 more spaces left, and I'm not sure what I'll do when it's full.

10) If I ever went back to school, I would Master in Linguistics. (Social Linguistics, that is.)

11) My favorite kind of music is 80's and New Wave. By 80's, I mean stuff like Prince, Madonna, Loverboy, Def Leppard, and George Michael - to name very few - but not Judas Priest or Metallica. Music from the late 70's to the early 90's flies with me.

12) My 80's mp3 collection consists of about 400 songs.

13) I also like pop music, and shamelessly, I went and saw Justin and Christina on the Stripped Tour.

14) Despite #'s 11-13, my all time favorite musician is Shakira. I speak Spanish very well, and really appreciate Latin music, and Shakira is a very amazing lyricist and she has a strong head on her shoulders about how she views the world. I adore her and her music (and her dancing).

15) John Travolta is pretty much my favorite actor, and I started collecting all of his movies on DVD. So far I have Urban Cowboy, Saturday Night Fever, Domestic Disturbance, The General's Daughter, and Face/Off. I'm looking for Grease...

That's all for now!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Congratulations on graduating.. and a new job? Yay

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home