Thursday, June 02, 2005

Hm.

Well, the reason that I haven't been posting lately is because I haven't had time even to KNIT, let alone post.

Why? Let's put it this way: I have a 70 hour work-week. And this isn't just chill out work, either. I'm on my feet all day, and constantly running around solving a million problems and answering two-million questions, so when I'm not at work, I just want to lay there and not move or speak.

However tonight, I've discovered that I'm about to start the ol' "time of the month" because instead of laying around and relaxing, I have eaten left-overs (all of them)/pop tarts/cereal/a corn dog (where did that come from?)/boiled shrimp/and a few mixed nuts.

And to top it off, I washed everything down with fruit punch... I feel like everything is my stomach is like in there getting to know each other - "Frosted Mini Wheats, meet shrimp. Corn dog, meet pop tarts." Awesome.

Yeah, so tomorrow at 4:45am when I get out of bed to be at work by 5:30am, I'm sure my tummy will feel superb.

And in the knitting world: I have been making snail-paced progress on the Scoop du Jour twins. I have a feeling that these two sweaters will be my only FOs before I move to California. I mean that is, if I finish them.

Anybody else... wish that the knitting fairies would finish their sweater backs? Me too.

5 Comments:

Blogger Traci said...

Don't worry. I have restarted the back on my 1 scoop 3 times now. I was getting gauge on the recommended needle size but didn't like how it knit up---twice. So, I restarted again--going down in needle size and going up 1 pattern size. Hopefully 3rd time will be the charm. I really like the ribbing on your Vanilla Scoop. Very pretty.

6:35 AM  
Anonymous LeeboZeebo said...

I don't discriminate. I am an equal opportunity breast lover/wrangler. I don't even do it professionally. I keep my amateur status for the Olympics, and glory.

4:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://vhvrucsm.com/ngxr/besz.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://kkxuaijz.com/xfip/cibh.html]Cool site[/url]

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://vhvrucsm.com/ngxr/besz.html | http://fyxlpker.com/hhbd/zpra.html

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home